Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whats A Low Hard Open Cervix Mean

Is it OK to watch TV on Sunday?

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as some people do, but encourage and even more, as ye see the day approaching." Heb 10:25
I once asked a pastor: "Is it right watch TV on Sunday? Is it okay to go to a football game on Sunday? Is it right to go out to eat on Sunday? Is it OK to read the newspaper on Sunday? "I can play ball on Sunday? "I can go riding on Sunday? "I can go to the store or market to buy milk if we run on Sunday?

is not my day: it is the Lord's Day.

Good questions! I hear them all the time, "replied the pastor.
But you know what is wrong with these questions? You're doing the wrong man.
is not my day: it is the Lord's Day. Just ask Him "
Ask God:" How I can honor the Lord's Day to the end of the day I can tell it really was your day? ".
______________________________________

Fundamental Baptist Church Blog: Web
http://www.ibfundamental.blogspot.com/: http://www.ibfundamental . es.tl /
______________________________________
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment